terms and conditions
The following are conditions and regulations which may be further updated and qualified during the coming months.
Any changes and updates are under the sole and exclusive discretion of the artistic director.
1. Deadline for the submission of artwork proposals: 31 October 2019
2. Proposals must include a brief text accompanied by supporting visual material. Documents are to be sent to email@example.com
3. Registration deadline: 30 November 2019
4. A non-refundable registration fee of 30 euros is to be paid by participants.
Registration fees are to be paid into the APS Mdina Cathedral Contemporary Art Biennale Bank Account:
Mdina Cathedral Museum - Biennale
Account number: 2000151288-6
BIC/Swift Code: APSBMTMT
APS Bank address:
APS Centre, Tower Street, Birkirkara, BKR4012, Malta
5. Any artists who are seeking individual sponsorship must contact the curator to discuss the level of exposure permitted on: firstname.lastname@example.org. No individual agreements may be entered into without the permission of the artistic director of the APS Mdina Biennale.
6. All artists must keep to the above deadlines and conditions if they wish to participate. These deadlines can be changed during the whole process of preparation. The choice of artists and works of art is at the complete discretion of the artistic director. This also includes the allocation of space.
7. All expenses related to transport, shipping, insurance, equipment, maintenance, protection, security, layout, presentation, installation, dismantling are to be borne by the participant.
8. All registered artists must comply with the following:
Declaration by Giuseppe Schembri Bonaci (ID:14856M) for and on behalf of Mdina Cathedral Commission (MCC):
Professor Giuseppe Schembri Bonaci, the MCC and the APS Mdina Cathedral Contemporary Art Biennale shall not in any way be responsible for the whole process of exhibiting or performance of any works or activity. The said process, in virtue of which responsibility is being excluded, shall include, but shall not be limited to, the transport to and from, the carriage, the packing and unpacking, the storage, the installation, the dismantling, the insurance, travelling and accommodation arrangements, procedures concerning permits from authorities, as well as any other matter not constituting the actual exhibiting or performance of the artistic work or activity.
All these conditions can be discussed with participants, if necessary.